Sunday, July 15, 2007

eh.............

I apologize for not posting in a while but hey what can I say I didn’t feel like it. One the heels of the impending milestone for the phillies I thought I would post but don’t have really anything to say. The phillies need pitching and have no way of acquiring it. The only thing I can hope for is Burrell has the most amazing 10 days of his life and hits like .900 in the next ten games with like 15 homeruns so we can trade his ass. I just hope someone finds Pat Gillick and tells him that he should try to make a trade.

I think we need to trade Rowand. Burrell isn’t going anywhere unfortunately and the only thing people would want is Rowand. I think it is easier for the Phillies to replace Rowand in the farm system then you can use young pitching. Just give me something Gillick please I beg of you….I will blog more later when I can actually think of something.

No comments: