Saturday, August 11, 2007

This Is All I Have In Me

I was at the game last night. Scoring those 5 runs was probably the most exciting moment in my life. Seeing Wily Mo Pena actually hit a breaking ball was like seeing Jesus walk on water. Thinking back on it, any game where Wily Mo is the hero can't be a good sign. Lugo's bunt was amazing. I don't think I've ever loved that guy more than that one moment, and that's saying a lot because I put him on my list of bums who can't hack it in Boston a while ago. I'm also starting to think that Gagne is damaged goods. He's pitched horribly everytime we've brought him in. J.D. Drew is a bum, too, because he should have given up his body to block that ball. The pretty boy didnt want to hurt his fragile body, I guess. But the real idiot award goes to Francona. Why bring in a righty to face lefties, a lefty to face righties, and leave your best arm sitting in the pen? I'm so demoralized right now.

Go Sox.

No comments: